Getting to the truth in an age of alternative facts
Join the Colorado Freedom of Information Coalition, 9NEWS and the Colorado Society of Professional Journalists for a Sunshine Week panel discussion on Facebook Live on Wednesday evening, Mar. 15.
Following a segment on the 6 p.m. show “Next,” 9NEWS anchor Kyle Clark will moderate a discussion of media literacy and new challenges facing news organizations. The discussion will live be on KUSA’s Facebook page and available for viewing on CFOIC’s Facebook page.
- Jay Seaton, publisher of The Daily Sentinel newspaper in Grand Junction
- Bob Steele, Poynter Institute scholar
- Corey Hutchins, correspondent for Columbia Journalism Review and Colorado Independent journalist
- Linda Shapley, managing editor of The Denver Post
- Ari Armstrong, publisher of Freedom Outlook and columnist for The Complete Colorado
- Luis Toro, executive director of Colorado Ethics Watch
- Tony Kovaleski, Denver7 investigative reporter